Are you still having problems with the hardware you borrowed from Breakthrough?
If you've read all the articles in this section of the website, but couldn't find a solution, then your next step should be to call the Breakthrough Call Center at (216) 539-2100 during call hours, or you can leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, scholar's name, and detailed description of your problem and we will call you back next "schoolday". We can often fix your problems over the phone, or remotely.
However, if the problem is with Breakthrough-owned hardware, or if it's a particularly difficult software problem, the Breakthrough Call Center will ask you to schedule a visit during our Tech Hours.
Please note the following:
- We can only service Breakthrough hardware! Our insurance does not allow us to work on personal devices.
- All appointments take place in the front vestibules of our Breakthrough Schools.
- We will be stationed at each school once per week, except for CA; we recommend CA families attend CLA's Tech Hours.
- You may bring Breakthrough Chromebooks and Breakthrough hotspots with problems to any Breakthrough School's Tech Hours; you do not need to visit your scholar's registered school.
- We can only handle Breakthrough iPad problems at our VILS schools (CLA, Preps Cliffs and Preps Woodland Hills); however, you may bring your iPads to any of these 3 Breakthrough Schools.
- Scheduled visits will be taken care of before any unscheduled drop-ins, so it's worth taking a moment to schedule an appointment below. You can launch the scheduler for your chosen location by clicking the "SIGN UP!" button underneath.
- Please give us a very detailed description of your problem, so we can bring the right parts and equipment to your appointment.
- Appointments are for only 10 minutes, so please be on time.
- Bring all of your Breakthrough-loaned hardware to your appointment, so the technician can check it all over.
- Help keep our staff healthy so they can keep helping our families!
- If you have a fever, a cough, or feel ill, have a healthy member of your family or a friend come to the appointment.
- Only one person in the building vestibule at a time.
- Practice social distancing and stay 6 feet away from others.