Today’s Weekly Family Update is about Voting YES on Issue 68! Voting YES on the school levy will have a direct, positive impact on each of our Breakthrough schools. Supporting the levy will not only help our schools but many other public schools serving kids and families in Cleveland. Voting YES on Issue 68 will contribute to:
- Continued quality education
- Continued access to excellent teachers and technology
- Continued access to vital counseling, mental health, and nutritional services
- Continued ability to provide remote learning services at the highest levels
- Continued ability to prepare our scholars for success in high school, college, and careers
Please share this information with your friends and family as you head to the polls. Thank you for being a member of our Breakthrough family, and thank you for your continued dedication to your scholars’ education.
KEY VOTING FACTS
READY TO VOTE?
The links below will take you to the appropriate, official websites for address verification, voter registration, and early mail-in voting.
Breakthrough Public Schools encourages all citizens to actively engage in our democracy and to vote.