Enrollment Process

We break down the enrollment process into four easy steps.

The Four Steps to Enrolling

1) Start an Application

Enter your email or phone number to create an account or log in to your previously created account. Once you are logged in, you will then click 'Add New Scholar' to begin the application.

The login screen will look like this:

Start Application

2) Submit Documents

Submit the following documents:

1. Proof of Residency (within last 90 days - examples: utility bill, lease, pay stub)

2. Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate (with guardian’s name)

3. Child’s Latest Shot Records (due before the first day of school)

Documents can be submitted by email (bcsenrollment@breakthroughschools.org), text (216-800-7166), or by uploading from your phone or computer.

Enrollment Portal

3) Receive an Offer

Once you receive an offer via text or email for your child/rens to enroll, you must Accept and Complete Registration to secure your child/ren's enrollment place in the class.

Enrollment Portal

4) Accept and Complete

Congratulations! You will accept and complete registration on your phone or computer.

Enrollment Portal

Tips for Your Application

The following are some tips for helping your application go through smoothly. If you have ANY questions, or need ANY help with these items, please contact our Enrollment Team at (216) 367-5720 and we can help you out!

Take your proof of residency out of the envelope.


Take a clear photo of your proof of residency and birth certificate.

2 (2)
3 (2)

Make sure your proof of residency is recent and complete.


Proof of residency includes the date within the last 90 days, your name, address, and where the document is from.

  • Pay stub
  • Lease agreement
  • Bank statement
  • Utility bill (paper or screenshot)
  • Homeowners or renters insurance
  • Rent receipt
  • Mortgage statement

If you do not have a proof of residency, provide a notarized statement.


If you do not have a proof of residency in your name because you live with someone or in someone else’s home, please have the person you live with provide a notarized statement, or Owners Affidavit, stating that you and your scholar live in the home or at the address with them and provide you with their proof of residency.

If your name is not on the child's birth certificate, custody documents must also be submitted.


Important Dates & Deadlines


Summer Fun Fest

July 27th, 2:30 to 4:30 PM


Summer Enrollment Deadline!

Starts May 31, 2024

Ends August 9th, 2024