Current Family Enrollment
Thank you for being a part of the Breakthrough family! We are so glad you're here. It's almost time to re-enroll and enroll for the 2023-2024 school year! This page explains the enrollment options available to families with at least one child enrolled at a Breakthrough school. Take a look, and choose the right option for your family.
Enrollment Options for Current BPS Families
January 17, 2023 - February 3rd, 2023
Re-enrollment is your opportunity to express your intent to return to your current Breakthrough school.
Who: All currently enrolled K-7th Breakthrough scholars must complete re-enrollment.
Why: With limited seats available for this coming school year, re-enrolling gives you peace of mind knowing that your scholar has a seat secured when fall comes around.
Sibling Enrollment - NOW OPEN
January 09, 2023 - February 10, 2023
Sibling Early Enrollment allows families to skip the waitlist and increase the chance of securing a place for their child/ren at the same campus for the upcoming year!
Who: Brothers and sisters of scholars who currently attend Breakthrough.
Why: The sibling may be starting kindergarten or may be changing schools.
Remember, seats are limited, so mark your calendars for re-enrollment and early enrollment to secure your family's spot quickly once enrollment opens in January!
How to Re-enroll Your Scholar
Re-enrollment Period: Jan 17 - Feb 3
- Scholars are not automatically re-enrolled; families must complete this process each year.
- You must re-enroll your child to guarantee their spot for next year.
- Scholars who are not re-enrolled by February 3 will risk losing their school preference.
- Open your web browser and enter or click this URL: ps-bt.metasolutions.net/public
- Select the "Create Account" tab an click the "Create Account" button
- Enter Parent Account information
- Enter Student Account information for each child. You will need the individual access code that you will find on a separate sheet in your child's backpack.
- Check your email and verify your account to log in
- Download the PowerSchool Mobile app on your phone
- Enter District Code: JXML
- Login with Parent Account username & password
- Once in the app, click the “More” icon in the bottom right corner
- Click the “Forms” icon
- Start filling out your re-enrollment forms by clicking “1. Re-Enrollment: START HERE” and follow all instructions.