We're pleased to announce a new online enrollment system we are rolling out called SchoolMint. Starting this year, applications, registration and re-enrollment paperwork will be done online through SchoolMint. You can now use your smart phone or computer to check the status of your application and complete any registration forms. Here is more information on accessing SchoolMint:
Beginning January 3rd:
To access SchoolMint via your web browser:
- To log in to your account, go to https://breakthroughschools.schoolmint.net/signin
Note: You should have received an email from SchoolMint with login credentials. If not, please contact support using the information below for assistance.
To access SchoolMint via your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc.):
- Download the SchoolMint application straight from the Apple Store, or via https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/schoolmint/id885179882?mt=8
To access SchoolMint via your Android device:
- Download the SchoolMint application straight from the Google Play store, or via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.schoolmint.android&hl=en
- You can contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1 (855) 957-3535 (Press 1 for Family Support)
- Support is available in both Spanish and English between 9:00 AM CST and 5:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday
We hope you find the online enrollment process easy to navigate. If at any point you have any questions, please reach out to us!
- For questions on the re-enrollment or early enrollment process, please contact us at 216-367-5720.
- For questions regarding SchoolMint access—please contact SchoolMint Support (see above).
Note: Due to Inclement Weather, the Early Enrollment and Re-Enrollment deadline has been Extended to Friday, February 10th at 4 p.m. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Also note, the deadline for Citizens Leadership Academy is February 17th.