- Open your web browser and enter the following URL in the search bar: https://psbt.nccohio.org/public/
- Make sure you are in the Sign In tab
- Use your PowerSchool Parent Portal credentials to log in to your account, then click Sign In.
- If you have multiple children in the district, click on the child whose report card you’d like to view. (You may need to “open” the menu options on the left by clicking on the arrow.)
- On the left side of the screen, click “PDF Report Card”.
- Click “Current Report Card”. The report card will generate and there will be an option to print.
Important things to note:
- Report cards are not available until the portal is open to parents by administration. In the meantime you will see a message stating “No report cards available at this time”.
- You can not access report cards from the PowerSchool mobile app.